StrataSlope™, an environment-friendly green-faced solution, can substantially increase usable land for change-of-grade applications. In addition, the cost associated with StrataSlopeTM is significantly lower than those associated with comparable alternates. StrataSlope™ can lead to many interesting benefits such as creating usable space at the top or toe of the slope and eliminating the cost of concrete facing elements.
StrataSlope™ can therefore be constructed steeper than the soil’s natural angle of repose. StrataSlope™ increases the usable land and offers the land developer the flexibility to create stable structures that fit the natural contours of the land.
- Significant cost savings compared to steel reinforced concrete structures
- Tolerant of total or differential settlement
- Multiple facing solutions including vegetation and rock fill
- Fast installation
- Minimal machinery and manpower required with little site preparation
- Minimize impact on environmental area (i.e wetlands, natural habitats)
- Excellent structural capacity (i.e 70 degrees reinforced slopes exceeding 27.43m vertical height)
- Utilize on site infill to minimize borrow requirements