StrataWall™ is a T-shaped / Square shaped concrete panel-faced reinforced soil wall system. The granular backfill is reinforced with StrataGrid™ to create an internally stabilized mass of reinforced soil which withstands both static as well as dynamic loads. StrataGrid is connected to the concrete panels using a positive mechanical connection of galvanized steel loops and a PVC covered galvanized steel rod.
StrataWall™ is a near vertical reinforced soil wall which may be constructed as a single monolith or in steps. The facing being large precast slabs of around 3 sqm can be rendered with aesthetically pleasing surfaces. StrataWall™ is a cost effective alternative to comparable steel soil reinforcement or conventional reinforced cement concrete retaining walls. StrataWall™ panels are precast at project site resulting in easy availability and faster construction.
- Positive connection between geogrids and fascia
- Galvanized connecting rod with a PVC sleeve is extremely safe
- RCC panels offer strong fascia
- Extremely stable system
- Ideal for very high walls
- System carries good amount of acceptance amongst the user and the consultant community
- Offers high ground coverage by StrataGrid